CLICK HERE to visit my store on Teacher’s Pay Teachers and download your free Educator’s Guide to use with the picture book, THE VERY OLDEST PEAR TREE.
I prepared this educator’s guide and aligned the learning activities to support the Common Core standards so you can implement this picture book into your classroom or homeschooling family!
In this educator’s guide you’ll find:
* Haiku writing activity
* Interactive Notebook pages: Counting 1-10
* Interactive Notebook pages: 2 KWL Flip-flap books
* Coloring page
* Label Parts of a Tree sheets
* 3-D craft to label parts of a tree
* Bubble map, Double Bubble map, Tree maps
* Writing prompts and sheets
* Vocabulary sheets
* W, W, W, W, W, AND H sheet and full-color poster
A great resource when studying Arbor Day, Earth Day, Trees, Fall, and American History!
CLICK HERE to visit my store on Teacher’s Pay Teachers and download your free Educator’s Guide to use today!